Freitag, 16. November 2018

Error installing nokogiri error failed to build gem native extension

ERROR: Failed to build. I found that i need to install nokogiri. I think I had some issues which are listed below since the gem was not installed.


Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and your coworkers to find and share information. Hopefully someone can help me with fixing this install issue. For some reason your Ruby tries to install pre-release version of Nokogiri , which should not happen usually without explicitly trying to install some. I got the same errors with the ruby 2. I have a 64-bit windows system.


Bundler also did not work. Temporarily enhancing PATH to. Fetching: rdiscount-2. Die liebsten Fashion-Marken kaufen. Von Generator bis Wäsche. Alles finden, was Sie brauchen. Wir machen die Rückgabe einfach. Reading package lists. Bay hat alles für Sie!


Error installing nokogiri error failed to build gem native extension

Done build -essential is already the newest version (1). Error installing version 5. Using pkg-config version 1. Building native extensions. Folge Deiner Leidenschaft bei eBay! NixOS Ruby Development - Installing all needed devkit libraries and headers to build native extensions Hot Network Questions How can I make sure a string contains at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one punctuation character? Following this instruction, I install the one it aske run that command again.


All gists Back to GitHub. Sign in Instantly share code, notes, and snippets. This could take a while.


Do sudo gem install rake and then do sudo gem install rubocop again and it should work. I was still getting the same error message as you. To see why this extension failed to compile, please check the mkmf. I try to clone this repo and run bundle install.


What a pain this was. When I visit that page it simply says that I need to use gem install nokogiri. I can’t use sudo commands as I’m using windows. However, when I do this I get a similar error. Stack Exchange Network Stack Exchange network consists of 1QA communities including Stack Overflow , the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.


Error installing nokogiri error failed to build gem native extension

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. It says, It can’t find the chosen path or something like that.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts