Freitag, 12. August 2016

Mysql bind address

Mysql bind address

The server has multiple ip address. The mysqld used by many websites hosted on two other CentOS based servers. How can I bind mysqld to multiple ips? You can comment the bind - address in my. If you want only IPs, you will then have to use a firewall.


Any idea how to allow a remote connection? I obviously want to be able to connect to this same database from my app on the server, I just want remote database access. From what I understand I need to uncomment bind - address 127.


I have also tried changing it to bind - address 0. This assumes you want remote access to mysql on the server. Based on your example, bind - address could be set to 202. IP addresses) should solve the problem.


Rechnern aus dem LAN ansprechbar. Dieser kann auch in der Konfigurationsdatei geändert werden. Wenn von allen Netzwerk-Interfaces zugegriffen werden soll, so muss bind - address bind - address = 0. To allow remote access, we changed the value of the bind - address to: 0. By changing value to 0. Damit kann man eine IP angeben, an der gelauscht wir bzw.


Parameter deaktivieren. MySQL Clients von Außerhalb reinlässt? I am running a small site that had everything contained on a single server for a while, but it has grown to the point where we now need two servers. IPアドレス) 追加したい接続先のIPを書いた「 bind - address 」を追加していけばOK。 どのIPからも接続許可する場合は bind - address をコメントアウトすればOK。 3. As Adam sai use bind - address = 0. I have the following line which binds to localhost: bind - address = 127.


Mysql bind address

My question is: Is commenting out bind - address the same thing as bind. Save your changes to the configuration file and exit the text editor. I know how to use MySql , but configuration is unfortunately out of my scope. Also, make sure that skip-networking parameter is not defined.


VPSで動いてる mysql に、おうちから接続したくて調べてみたらmy. I was trying to create an example for an isolated testing instance, which is why I set the bind - address to a localhost. When mysql is started via mysqld_safe, it binds to only the loopback interface.


Mysql bind address

In this article we will discuss the about the issues we faced after changing mysql data directory. When configured correctly, you will be able to connect to the database servers from a remote system on the same network. Say, for example, you have servers set up specifically for database and web: Your web server.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts